Prior to participating in our services, we ask that all our participants agree to our Terms & Conditions and answer the following questionnaire to the best of their abilities as truthfully as possible to protect our clients. Your safety is our number one concern.
Living Fit Terms & Conditions
A. Assumption of Responsibility
In return for being permitted to engagement in Personal Training, Health and Fitness Consulting, and Nutrition consulting for all programs, orientations, exercises, and testing undertaken by Living Fit Health & Fitness (or “Living Fit”), clients and customers understand and accept that there are certain risks in connection with such activities.
Participation and performance of any Living Fit Health & Fitness program is voluntary and programs are undertaken at the risk of the participant. All actions, routines, and regimens regarding the request of the client and delivered by the personal trainer are suggestions, not prescriptions. Any actions performed by the client are actions performed at will. Prior to engagement and participation in any of our offered programs and services, Living Fit Health & Fitness would like to encourage participants to consult a physician and obtain adequate personal health/accident insurance. Living Fit Health & Fitness does not provide personal health, accident, or medical insurance for any participants under any circumstances.
Assume any and all risks involved in and arising from his/her participation in voluntary activity named above, including and not limited to the risk of death, bodily injury or property damage, and the unavailability of emergency medical care of the negligent or deliberate act of another person.
The undersigned understands that participants should have current insurance protection through personal or family means to cover the expense of an unforeseen accident or injury. Living Fit Health & Fitness strongly recommends that all voluntary participants have such coverage.
I understand that there are certain changes that may occur during exercise. These include but are not limited to abnormal blood pressure, fainting, disorders of heartbeat, very rare instances of heart attack, changes of breath patterns, etc. I understand that every effort will be made within reason to minimize problems by preliminary consideration during testing.In addition to the physical changes, I understand that various mental changes may occur during and as a result of exercise and nutrition regimens. Every effort will be made through initial screening to avoid these causes.
I understand that I am responsible for monitoring my own condition throughout exercise, and should any unusual symptoms occur, I will cease my participation, inform the trainer of the symptoms, and if applicable seek medical attention. Unusual symptoms may include but are not limited to nausea, difficulty in breathing, tightness in chest, and joint and muscle injury.
By entering my name and clicking the check box, I expressly acknowledge that I have read and understand this Assumption of Responsibility and that I have freely and voluntarily signed this document.
B. Client/Customer Responsibilities
- Payment must be received by Living Fit prior to delivery of the requested service.
- Client is expected to discuss all health history information and any medical concerns with each trainer, nutritionist, and consultants involved in their requested service.
- Any and all phone consultations must begin on time. The professional waiting to speak with the client is expected to wait 15 minutes for a client, at which the session is forfeited. Any time lost due to client tardiness is considered part of the appointment and is nonrefundable.
- Client must give 4 hours of notice prior to cancellation. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of one session, and that session is deemed nonrefundable.
- Unless other arrangements have been made with the trainer, nutritionist, or consultant, sessions must be used within 6 months. After that 6 month period, sessions are forfeited and deemed nonrefundable.
- Client shall abide by the rules of the gym, fitness club, facility, and establishment of which they choose to perform the suggestions of the trainer or nutritionist.
- If the client for any reason does not fulfill all of their sessions in the packet, a refund will not be given.
- All sessions must be used within 6 months of the purchase date
- Client acknowledges that he/she is in good health and physically able to participate in a personalized plan. By the client typing his/her name in the text box and selecting the check box, client acknowledges and agrees that he/she has no limiting health conditions that would preclude participation in an exercise program, and will immediately inform the trainer, nutritionist, or consultant if such health condition arises during the client’s participation in the personalized program.
C. Trainer/Nutritionist/Consultant Responsibilities
- Your trainer/nutritionist/consultant will design a personalized program that meets the client’s needs and goals that is sage, effective, and conductive
- If requested, your trainer will provide guidance regarding necessary exercise techniques.
- Your trainer/nutritionist/consultant is not responsible for maintaining a record of progress or giving feedback. If this is desired, it is the responsibility of the client to inform the trainer to take the necessary steps to do so.
- Your trainer/nutritionist/consultant will evaluate and modify the personalized program as necessary according to the client’s needs, progress, and goals.
- If a trainer/nutritionist/consultant is late to a session, that time is owed back to the client.
- Trainer/nutritionist/consultant must notify the client 4 hours prior to session if they must cancel. In this case, the session will be rescheduled.
- All information regarding the client’s program and progress, including but not limited to any photographs or videos sent by the client, health screenings, and detailed plans, is confidential and remain on file with Living Fit.